Re: Squid response modification

From: Balu <thambi_thekku@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:35:39 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

What you are saying make sense.

i am more intrested in client side squid. That is
instead of using ICAP server to handle for REQMOD, We
can modify squid HTTP response to add value added
service like banner add..etc.

If we want to do what part of squid code we need
modify..? what is your suggestion/idea on this.

Regards,
-Balu.

--- Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net>