http read reply in http.c

From: Balu <thambi_thekku@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 17:48:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm trying to do some tweaking of the squid source so
that the HTML documents can be selectively modified
(by a script / function) after it has been fetched
from the web server/cache.

I played around httpReadReply() in src/http.c But
could not make it happen. Can anyone give me clue on
what part of code I should modify to add a line that
has to be send to the http client(Browser).

Regards,
-Balu.