Re: problems with the squid-2.5 connection pinning

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 17:15:53 +0200

lör 2006-04-15 klockan 09:10 +0800 skrev Steven Wilton:

> Having seen your patch, I've added the Proxy-Support: headers, and also
> added a "pinning" flag to the request->flags struct to allow identification
> of a pinned connection.

Looking at your patch I think you got the logics slightly wrong when
adding the flag.

Pinning is a property of the connections, not the individual requests.
From the point where the server connection has indicated use of
Microsoft authentication scheme the server-side connection should be
exclusively reserved for the specific client connection, and requests
from the same client connection should be handled both as pinned looking
for a matching reserved server connection and as authenticated even if
there is no Authorize header (Microsoft authentication only sends
Authorize headers on the first request on the connection, subsequent
requests automatically inherit the same credentials)