Hi there

From: Doug Dixon <doug.dixon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 11:12:51 +1200

Hi all

I've been a user of Squid for a few years now, and am interested in
devoting some time to Squid-3.0 development, bugfixing and testing.

I'd be most interested in helping to get the 3.0 branch up to the
next PRE and STABLE, but obviously there will be some more feature
development.

In terms of features, I'm interested in helping with the reverse
proxy stuff, e.g. collapsed forwarding etc.

Hopefully you'll let me join the squid-dev mailing list which would
be a good starting point :)

Cheers
Doug