Re: wikis...

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:23:53 -0600 (MDT)

> That's not how I remember it. From what I remember the objection from
> Duane wrt Kinkies wiki was more of a control and backup issue. docuwiki
> was selected by Duane as it's trivial to back up, and additionally the
> back-end content isn't hard to reuse for other purposes later on.

I'm happy for Kinkie to host the officialk wiki. I would prefer it
to be "wiki.squid-cache.org". I agree Moin looks nicer on the outside.

dokuwiki was pretty easy to set up, but it lacks nice features. I did
like that it used plain text files which meant that we could store
changes in CVS, but thats minor I guess.