Re: SourceForge CVS online again, almost.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 20:03:55 +0200

sön 2006-05-14 klockan 16:47 +0200 skrev Guido Serassio:

> It seems to work.

Indeed.

> - What is the status of the CVS Web interface

should work from what I have been told, but I have not tried using it.

> and of the squid-cvs mailing list?

The squid-cache.org squid-cvs mailinglist is quite functional, recording
every commit done in the main repository.

The sourceforge / devel.squid-cache.org squid-cvs status is a bit
uncertain. Haven't seen any message from there in a long time, but the
messages do seem to get sent as they are available in the sourceforge
mail archives... or at least was up until the server crash and
replacement..