Re: COSS in squid-2.6

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 18:32:31 +0800

On Sat, May 20, 2006, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> I've got COSS ready for Squid-2.6; the diff is attached.
> It includes the changes needed to the swapmeta information.
> Please comment on it; I'd like to commit this relatively
> soon and then get some documentation written before 2.6-pre.

I missed out on patching store_client.c to recognise the
new meta type (and not print out a warning.) Other than that,
its currently running through some tests here.

There's still a huge room for improvement and a few things
which need to be explained about its behaviour; but all in all
I think its a step forward.

Adrian