Re: Squid-2.6 update

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 04:03:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,
> tor 2006-05-18 klockan 01:59 +0200 skrev olivier@dolphian.com:
>
>> Just a question, (i've been quite busy those weeks to follow this ml),
>> is the
>> ICAP support already merged ? I'd like to help Christos if not

icap-2.6 branch already exists in sourceforge cvs repository.
Looks that mostly works with other patches/features disabled.
I made the last merge with HEAD at sunday
We must check it more to find what parts work well,
and what parts do not work.

> ICAP is currently not a candidate for merging into 2.6 as from what I
> know the icap patch is not considered production quality.

At this time squid-icap has some stability problems and does not
interoperate always well with other squid features.

Regards,
    Christos