I would like to subscribe to squid mailing list

From: Moshe Beeri <Moshe.B@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:10:26 +0200

Hi,

I am Moshe Beeri, and I work for PureSight (www.PureSight.com)
Recently I applied the ICAP patch into squid 2.5 stable 10,
We at PureSight are using ICAP for content filtering and we are using
our own server, as I worked with squid ICAP I realized that the support
for content filtering is not yet defined.
As I walked trough the code I realized that I need some more information
about squid functions and data storage.
I would like to pass the classification info from the request mod to the
response mod, preventing unnecessary call to request mod in case the
classification is known to be ALLOW.
We, at PureSight, contribute the development applying our solution to
the community.
I hope that this solution be best to squid lovely community as well as
squid users.

Thanks,
Moshe Beeri.
Software Engineer, Server Team.