Join request

From: Osama Saleh <osaleh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 12:47:50 -0700
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Dear Sir,

My name is Osama Saleh, a graduate student in the school of Computing
Science, Simon Fraser University, Canada. My research is concerned with
caching P2P traffic. I am working on modifying the squid source code to add
a new replacement algorithm, which I developed, and few other modules for
object segmentation, and partial eviction. I need to join your mailing list
and exchange ideas with other developers. The areas of development I am most
interested in are removal policies. In particular I want to develop policies
which deal with eviction and admission of very large multimedia objects.

I would highly appreciate your swift reply.

Thank you.

Osama

Osama Saleh
www.cs.sfu.ca/~osaleh/personal