Log redirector output patch

From: Jean-Francois Levesque <jean-francois.levesque@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:29:55 -0400

Hi all,

My name is Jean-Francois Levesque and I'm working for Savoir-Faire
Linux, a consultant firm located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I'm the
main developper for the iSAK project, a squid based product
(http://isak.gplindustries.com/wiki/).

I'm interested in squid access log developpement. As my first
developpement, I made a patch to log the redirector output with the
logformat (%ro). The patch is attach to this email.

I'd really appreciate to have some feedback about this patch.

In the patch, I free some memory just before allocating the new one at
redirect.c:73. Is this the right way to free the used memory? Is there a
function called to free a complete AccessLogEntry object?

Thanks!

Jean-Francois