2 fixes for the squid icap implementation

From: Graeme Bisset <gbisset@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 12:15:04 +0100

Hi,

Could someone add the 2 attached patches to the squid icap client?

Here's a description of what they fix...

15minutefix.patch
=================
I noticed that if an icap server replied with a 204 response, the
download would continue without being forwarded to icap but it would
then abort after 15 minutes. This was because the read timeout on the
icap connection wasn't being cancelled. This fix cancels the timeout
which avoids the aborted downloads.

squidcrashfix.patch
A fix that I submitted some time ago (squidgrowthfix.patch) caused squid
to crash under heavy load. This was because the deferred read check I
added relied on the store entry object being present but didn't lock it.
Under heavy load the store entry was sometimes freed before the defer
read check which caused squid to crash. This patch maintains a lock on
the store entry object and also has some other code to make sure the
store entry object is unlocked and freed when it is no longer required.

Thanks,

Graeme