Tproxy patch

From: Steven Wilton <swilton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 12:44:49 +0800

I've just been looking at installing squid2.6 on our proxy servers, but came
across a couple of problems. The attached patch fixes these. The first
part of the patch enables NTLM auth even when pipeline_prefetch is enabled.
I've just had a quick check, and it looks like this is not a problem (at
least when the request is transparent). There may be something I've not
considered, and I can understand if this part of the patch is not applied,
but I would be interested to hear why.

The second part stops squid from sending bad headers for NTLM authenticated
requests on transparent connections (due to the addition of the transparent
flag in squid 2.6).

The third part of the patch allows squid to increase the number of fd's
beyond 1024 when tproxy is enabled. It looks like a different set of logic
has been applied to tools.c to include <sys/capability.h> and <sys/prctl.h>.
I don't know if this will work in main.c. Applying the same include logic
to main.c may be considered a better solution.

Regards

Steven