Re: [Devel] Re: [squid-users] TPROXY on squid-2.6S1

From: tino <tino.kriswanto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:36:04 +0700

Hi, Steve

finally it work....

Here is my step :
-install squid-2.6.s1 + FD-patch_from_you + cttproxy-patch from balabit for
kernel & iptables tproxy

-create gre tunnel
insmod ip_gre
ifconfig gre0 <use ip address within loopback0 router subnet> up

-disable rp_filter & enable forwarding
echo 0 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/lo/rp_filter
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

-iptables :
 iptables -t tproxy -A PREROUTING -p tcp -m tcp -i gre0 --dport 80 -j
TPROXY --on-port 80

-squid.conf :
 http_port 80 transparent tproxy vhost vport=80
 always_direct allow all
 wccp2_router y.y.y.y
 wccp2_forwarding_method 1
 wccp2_return_method 1
 wccp2_service dynamic 80
 wccp2_service dynamic 90
 wccp2_service_info 80 protocol=tcp flags=dst_ip_hash priority=240 ports=80
 wccp2_service_info 90 protocol=tcp flags=src_ip_hash,ports_source
priority=240 ports=80

 -router config (cisco):
 ip wccp 80
 ip wccp 90
 int fasteth0 -->ip wccp 80 redirect out (gateway to internet)
 int fasteth1 -->ip wccp 90 redirect out (my client gateway)
 int fasteth3 -->ip wccp redirect exclude in (squid-box attached here)

check-up access.log --> yes it is increments log
check-up my pc by opening whatismyipaddress.com --> yes it is my pc's ip

Now, I will try tuning-up my box & squid.conf tommorow

regards ,
Tino