Re: Patch for squid short expiration time

From: Guido Serassio <guido.serassio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:22:38 +0200

Hi,

At 12.26 30/07/2006, Michael Pye wrote:

>Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
>>I am not very fond of the format. Would prefer
>>refresh_pattern min [unit] pct max [unit]
>
>I was about to have a bash at this using strsep instead of strtok to
>parse the refresh_pattern as strsep allows you to test the next
>token as well as the current token. This way you can check for
>optional tokens like the units will be. strsep however is not as
>portable as strtok, it's not in solaris for example, so we would
>need to include a test for strsep and provide it if there is no
>system version. Does this seem reasonable ?

An own strsep() used when there is no system version is already
available in Squid 2.6 and Squid 3.0, so don't worry about it.

Regards

Guido

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Certified Partner
Via Lucia Savarino, 1 10098 - Rivoli (TO) - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.9530135 Fax. : +39.011.9781115
Email: guido.serassio@acmeconsulting.it
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/