Squid 2.6 STABLE2 + COSS

From: Steven Wilton <swilton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:19:00 +0800

I've been doing a fair amount of work on the COSS code in squid 2.6, and
I've been testing it under fairly heavy load, and appear to have sorted out
a majority of the bugs. I think that the code would be useful to include in
squid 2.6STABLE2, but I have only just put the latest patch on test tonight.
I'd like to test the patch more before submitting it, but I wanted to see
what the timeline would need to be for a chance of inclusion in 2.6STABLE2.

The code does only touch the coss directory (except for the comments in
cf.data.pre) if that makes any difference.

regards

Steven