Re: [Fwd: squid.conf stuff]

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2006 10:57:35 +0200

On Tue, 2006-08-01 at 01:53 +1200, Reuben Farrelly wrote:
> I wrote this a while ago...does it seem suitable to put in -CVS or is it a bit long?

Length is OK I think, but Adrian is the guy to speak to for COSS
content. COSS is still experimental so there is no feature freeze in the
COSS implementation.

> From memory the bit about specifying the number of threads in configure can now
> come out, yes?

I think so yes. COSS now gets a few threads automatically (6 + 3 per
additional COSS store)

> If so, I'm happy to create a diff for it if that makes it easier to merge.

Diffs is preferred for submissions, text easier in discussion. So both
with text inline and diff attached is optimal.