Re: Another defer reference

From: Steven <swilton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:10:56 +0800 (WST)

On Mon, 7 Aug 2006, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> mån 2006-08-07 klockan 19:24 +0800 skrev Steven:
>
> But the defer function is only called from there..
>
> how could the number of loops differ if it's the defer function calling
> commDeferFD or if it's the only caller which does this automatically
> when the defer function indicates the fd should be deferred?

Hmm, <checks code> you're right. I thought I put all the
commDefereFD() calls in the defer functions for performance. I actually
put them there so they matched all the EBIT_SET(e->flags,
ENTRY_DEFER_READ) lines in the diffs. The check was there so I could
easily see if I missed a defer handler.

What you've suggested sounds good.

Steven