Fwd: custom authentication and access control with squid

From: Sonny To <sonny.c.to@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 19:47:24 +0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sonny To <sonny.c.to@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 8, 2006 7:36 PM
Subject: custom authentication and access control with squid
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org

Hi,
is this the following scenario possible? The context is accessing a
bank account.

To access the bank account, a username/password combination is needed.
I want to give Alice and Bob access to the bank account but limit the
URL within the account they can access. For example, both can view
statements. Alice can click on PayBill but not on click on Transfer.
Bob can click on Transfer but not on PayBill.
And I don't want to let Alice and Bob the master password to access the account.

To illustrate this in another way...

Bank account username: dad
Bank account password: secret

I want squid to authenticate and authorize alice and bob base on
passwords that I create. When alice is authenticated, I want squid to
login to the bank account using dad/secret combination. After squid
logs in using dad/secret, squid should block URLs that alice cannot
access.

Is this scenario possible?

thanks,
Sonny