Re: Another COSS patch

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:00:23 +0800

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006, Steven wrote:

> Ar there any objections to me committing the attached patch for COSS in
> squid 2.6. I've been running this patch for the past week on one of our
> caches, and it appears to be working well.

Its fine by me.

What would be good now is a "configuration guide" for COSS just so people
have some idea of how to configure, use, troubleshoot and tune it.
COSS has quite a lot more knobs now than it did when i inherited it and
its bound to generate a lot of questions once people realise it performs
better than UFS.

Adrian