Re: squid wiki access rights ?!

From: Kinkie <kinkie-dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 14:06:34 +0200

On Sat, 2006-09-02 at 11:54 +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> Its seems that folk who make accounts on the wiki and login cannot edit
> pages...
>
> this is silly, defeats the point of having a wiki. If we /need/ this
> level of constraint, could we at least ensure that all the squid-core
> members have admin access across the wiki to fix this ?
>
> -Rob [frustrated, middle of squid-sprint and this is in the way]

Yes, it was an infortunate decision due to some vandalism being carried
on the wiki. I can temporarily lift the limitation, I can grant other
people admin rights over the ACL, or I can just add who's allowed.

It's all written on the FrontPage, but unfortunately it hadn't been
announced yet on the mailing-lists.

--
Kinkie <kinkie-dev@kinkie.it>