squid-3 parser work

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 13:33:10 +0800

Here's my first diff:

http://www.creative.net.au/diffs/20060926-squid3-p1.diff

The aim is to:

* cut back on calls to strlen() which aren't needed in the client_side
  request parser path
* rework the client_side parser to not require a seperately-malloc()ed 'prefix'
  buffer during the header parsing stage

I think I've identified one of the reasons the current http parser wouldn't
function well as any kind of "incremental" parser. I've documented it with
a comment.

I'll commit this tomorrow night if noone objects or finds a way to break it.

Adrian