Re: accuracy of access.log fields

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 22:20:44 +0200

fre 2006-10-06 klockan 17:03 +0400 skrev Волков Александр:

> I'm a post-graduate student investigating web traffic.
> I need to know, which moment of time does field "duration"
> means.
> In documentation I've found next:
> "duration

It's the time from where Squid have read the request headers, to where
it has sent the last octet of the response. But not 100% sure in the
case the server response is completed before the complete request has
been sent..

It is the same for both HTTP and ICP/HTCP, but with ICP/HTCP not having
any external delays it's most often 0 there (at least until we get the
store index async).