RE: Squid-dev subscription

From: Moshe Beeri <Moshe.B@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 11:22:20 +0200

Hi All Squiders,

In the following couple of weeks I will post some new features that are
needed for parental control, as well as context connectivity from
req_mod to resp_mod.
But the major change I made is to add the ability to direct response to
client in case that classification is already known at req_mod.

The changes I made are on 2.5 Stable 10.
I hope you will be able to use those features to Squid benefit.

Thanks allot,

Moshe Beeri.
SW Engineer, PureSight Technologies.