Re: 2.6.STABLE5 approaching, help needed to test patches

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:39:42 +0200

mån 2006-10-23 klockan 00:00 +0200 skrev Henrik Nordstrom:
> 2.6.STABLE5 is approaching. Estimated release date next weekend.
>
> Part of this I'd like some help to verify the patch for Bug #1779 (aka
> the commloops-2_6 branch) before that. This patch attempts to fix delay
> pools again, providing fairness between multiple connections fighting
> for bandwidth. This also allows poll/select to be converted to the new
> comm frameworks ensuring that all 4 comm loops works the same..

Now in Squid-2.6. But could use some more testing still.. I am fairly
confident it will work in all the comm loops, but...

Looking in Bugzilla I find Bug #1790, WCCP2 assignment method. Steven,
is this patch ready for commit?

Any other takers for bugfixes for 2.6.STABLE5? You'll have until
wednesday evening. After that the tree will be locked for release.
(which means don't commit anything after that until the release without
an OK from me).