Introduction before mailing-list subscribing

From: Christophe Boyanique <tof+squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:05:44 +0100

Hello,

I'm writing this message to introduce myself before subsbribing to this
mailing-list.

I am working for Alcove (http://www.alcove.fr) a french free software
company. Amongst other subjects we propose support on any free software
technology and we have some clients using Squid-ICAP and Webwasher.

As we work with Squid and the Squid-ICAP patch i'd like to participate
to this mailing-list to report bugs and patches to the community.

Regards,

Christophe.