Re: Squid-ICAP problem (bug?)

From: Christophe Boyanique <tof+squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 12:39:11 +0100

Henrik Nordstrom a écrit :

>> We have read enough data (27 bytes) to have all the body (as
>> content-length is 27), so we set the eof flag.
>>
>> if (!icap->flags.reqmod_http_entity_eof)
>> commSetSelect(fd, COMM_SELECT_READ, icapReqModReadHttpBody,
>> icap, 0);
>
> eof in ICAP is that 0 chunk... so something is not right here in the
> ICAP patch.

The problem is that this 0\r\n arrives after the first read of the 27
first bytes.

> Note: As Adrian said most efforts is focused on the Squid-3 release,
> which also includes ICAP support.

I understand that but the problem is that we have this bug in production
on heavy loaded site (we took several weeks to find it out) and we have
to correct it anyway (and I don't think think that targetting Squid3 is
possible (I thought Squid3 was considered beta?)).

Regards,
Christophe.