Re: 2.6stable5 icap client - reqmod problems with webwasher 5.x and 6

From: Jeremy Hall <jehall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 13:26:17 -0500

Hello,

Here is the icap patch I am working on. It might not fully work,
probably won't break much tho. It's not ready for merging, and the
debug statements are wrong (shouldn't be prio 1) but I'm trying to work
out the kinks before readying it for merge.

_J

>>> "Westerhold, Axel" <Axel.Westerhold@dts.de> 11/21/06 12:54 PM >>>
Hi All,

I will have a look at the squid3 but I will need to modify it a little
bit
so that I can split the Domain Part of the Username to make the
webwasher
happy on ist AD samaccount queries. From what I can see it should be
easy
enough to get this done inlcuding a way to enable/disable this feature
(like
the one I did for 2.x).

Also, I just shipped a 2.6 ICAP Patched Squid in a cluster setup to a
customer with 1000 Users. This Pilot Installation will get me a good
feeling
how stable 2.6 works.

Regards,
Axel