RE: ICAP Parental Control Extension, patch to 2.5 STABLE 10

From: Moshe Beeri <Moshe.B@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:23:19 +0200

Hi Puchar,

I included the whole ICAP extension, since the original patch couldn't
patch
To STABLE 10, I thought it might be helpful for some.

Do you still think it is too match??

I used the following command to generate the patch:

diff -urNp squid-2.5.STABLE10 squid-icap-2.5.STABLE10 >
PURESIGHT_squid-icap-2.5.STABLE10.patch

Moshe.