Re: ICAP Parental Control Extension, patch to 2.5 STABLE 10

From: Gernot Tenchio <g.tenchio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 19:17:21 +0100

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 16:26:49 +0200
"Moshe Beeri" <Moshe.B@puresight.com> wrote:

> I tried again, I could not feagure out what is distclean command,
> Where can I find the distclean command, did you meant 'make distclean'.
> I diffed pre configured src tree.
>
> Moshe Beeri.

Yes, I mean 'make distclean'. You should consider that there are many
subscribers to the squid mailing list. The mail is delivered to every
subriber out there. 4.4MB * 100 Subscibers are 440MB of traffic and I think
there are a lot more subscribers.

Normally even a distclean is not enough. You should consider to remove all
auto generated stuff like Makefile.in files and so on. Or even better, don't
send the patch at all and give a download location instead.

Regards, Gernot

--
Mahatma Glück, Mahatma Pech, Mahatma Gandhi.
    -- indian proverb