Re: Squid 3 HEAD - ICAP Modifications

From: Axel Westerhold <ml.awesterhold@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 08:47:36 +0100

Hi Alex,

I don't mind at all :-) There is one more change I am currently testing. The
problem with this patch:

It does not follow any ICAP document but only enables squid to get rid of
the DOMAIN part frpm an NTLM Auth so I can use the result string as a query
on samaccountname. Would it be possible to add this too ?

If so I will post the patch against your ICAP changes.

Axel