Debug

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 17:27:06 +1300

I am having a little trouble understanding the debug parts of Squid3.

The problem I am tracking is a DNS timeout when a TCP_MISS:DIRECT begins
but can't figure out how to get any action-by-action or
function-by-function record of what calls are being made in the area.

I managed to get it building with debug tracking points. So can do a
line-by-line if need be once I know the point to start at. I tried a
trace from SquidMain() as a long-shot and got as far as the
engine-polling loop but the track seems to dead-end there.

   Thanks
   Amos

P.S. Oh, and due to inherent MIME-related problems with certain M$
products I now use this email (or the sourceforge alias) as my point of
contact for squid-related items.