Re: Debug

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 01:42:44 +0100

tis 2007-01-09 klockan 13:30 +1300 skrev Amos Jeffries:

> Over the last two days. The more I work on this the more I wish there
> was some developer documentation saying things like this clearly
> available in the source or on the website. So newbies like myself can
> quickly get a picture of where to look for the entry points to all the
> events without having to ask.

Some of this is actually in the programmers guide.
ipcache_nbgethostbyname is at least..

but very very much is missing. The programmers guide got started many
years after most of the code had been developed, and focus has been
mostly on documenting the areas changed/redone..

Personally I'd like to see the little we have in terms of programmers
guide translated to doxygen and moved down to the appropriate modules.
Would hopefully make it more natural to write and maintain the code
module documentation.. But that's a different project.