tcp_outgoing_address based on other acl types

From: <roney@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 16:21:06 -0300 (BRT)

Hi,

IŽd like to know if it would be possible/easy to make the directive
tcp_outgoing_address work with other acl types than only src address?

It would be very interesting doing this, i.e, for url_regex and dstdomain
acls...

With this I could do this setup:

.----------.
| INTERNET |
'----------'

.----------.
| ROUTER |
'----------'

.----------. .-----.
| SQUID |---| LAN |
'----------' '-----'

# In squid.conf:

acl ext_filtering url_regex -i .mp3$ .exe$ .iso$
acl domain_filtering dstdomain youtube.com
tcp_outgoing_address 1.2.3.4 ext_filtering
tcp_outgoing_address 1.2.3.4 domain_filtering

#---

And in my router, shape this traffic on IP 1.2.3.4...

That would make it possible to extend my QOS scheme based on file
extensions, sites which contents demand very bandwidth (like youtube) and
so on..

Regards,

Roney Eduardo
Brazil