new website issues

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:05:53 +0800

(for those of you who haven't seen it, the new website is taking shape
@ http://new.squid-cache.org/ . The source for the website is in Squid CVS
under "www2" in case anyone feels like submitting me diffs.)

The issue some people have seen with the splash image sitting on top of
the text has to do with font sizes. The text inside the "logo" box
grows too long to sit comfortably with the menu and pushes the menu
down, screwing up the page layout.

I'm not a CSS person at all. I'm learning how it works (and becoming
increasingly horrified over time) so I'd appreciate some help on tidying
this up before we release it to the public.

Thanks,

Adrian