storework changes

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:34:29 +0800

I've committed the beginnings of the removal of reply status/headers from
the store memory data. It passes the "works for me" and "datacomm-1 polygraph"
test but there's bound to be a whole lot of stuff I've missed in this pass,
like all of the non-HTTP clients at the moment.

I'll work on tidying up the store client "flow" over the next few days
and seperate out the "please give me reply information" from the "please give
me object data" step (and then, once its done, merge them together
again to fix small object performance.)

It'll show up in http://www.squid-cache.org/~hno/changesets/squid/ soon.

Adrian