Re: Squid-ICAP 2.6

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 19:33:36 +0200

Hi Christophe,
 I think the best is to get the icap branch from cvs:
   cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@squid.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squid co
 -r icap-2_6 squid
After that run the bootstrap.sh script which included in cvs sources.
Do not try to correct rejected patches. The last merge with main squid26
done after STABLE9 released and after some more changes added by squid
developers to the main squid26 branch. The current patch does not apply
to any stable release but to the latest(I think) squid26 cvs sources.
Sorry about that.

Regards,
     Christos