Re: SQUID.devel: information help request

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 20:41:31 +0100

tor 2007-03-01 klockan 09:51 -0800 skrev ccmail111:
> Thanks for your email.
> Looking at your posting (below), can you please
> let me know in SQUIQ-3.x how do I modify SQUID
> to save web page body to a file ?
>
> I have posted to devel.list and also searched
> archives,
> but unable to find right pointers so far.

Well, you didn't respond to Alex answer on the squid-dev mailing list so
I assumed you were satisfied or looking elsewhere..

keeping the discussion silent does not help you.

I would recommend you to implement what you are doing using the client
streams API or ICAP to hook into the data stream. See the programmers
guide for pointers regarding client streams.

In any event, remember that you only see a fragment of the HTTP
transaction at a time, never the complete response (unless it's very
small).