Re: Download time issue: Squid 2.6

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:51:53 +0200

Hi Henrik,
 I forgot that the squid-26 moved to a branch. The problem with icap
patch is that it is HEAD based. In sourceforge I can not find any
squid-2.6 branch, to create a squid26 based icap branch.

Does make sense to create the icap-patch as a file and upload it to web
site? I think it is not bad idea to allow people to use it with squid26
if they want it. Which is your advice?

At this time I do not want to continue development on squid2x-icap
client but I want to keep icap patch synchronized with squid2x
developments .

Regards,
      Christos