pushing forward with logfile helper stuff

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:32:30 +0800

Since two groups (wikipedia and flickr) have expressed interest in an external
logging helper setup to log over TCP/UDP/whatever, I thought I'd put in the
few days of effort required to finish off the logfile stuff for Squid-2.

The initial braindump is at http://wiki.squid-cache.org/NewLogging .

Tim (Wikipedia) - if you're interested / paying attention I'd appreciat your
two cents about that before I run off and complete the work for Squid-2.

Thanks,

Adrian