Re: Squid3 ICAP / PRE6

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 23:11:59 -0600

On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 16:02 +1200, Amos Jeffries wrote:

> You mentioned earlier that the ICAP integration into HEAD is going
> to be within the next few weeks. Exactly how close is it?
>
> I have a few bits of IPv6 I want to push up. But if you are very close I
> want to wait until your ICAP / PRE6 is released before I start changing
> HEAD on you.

You are so courteous, thank you! You are supposed to commit as soon as
possible before others will create conflicts for you.

I will not be able to work on Squid until Monday, April 2. After that,
getting ICAP changes committed to HEAD will be my top priority. Last
time I checked, the changes were 95% ready: I need to review latest
mailing list and bugzilla activity, commit a request satisfaction fix
from Tsantilas Christos, and compile a change log entry.

I hope to see ICAP changes in HEAD next week (by April 9th), but since I
rely on others to do the actual HEAD commit, I cannot promise that.

Thank you,

Alex.