Re: some help with the website please

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 17:15:37 +0800

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> Adrian Chadd wrote:
> >I hate to ask for help when I said I'd do it, but I'm running very short
> >on spare time at the moment and I'd appreciate some help in finishing
> >off the new.squid-cache.org website so its ready to be made live.
> >
> >Someone with server access: help, please?

> I have time now, but no server access.
> Is it doable without server access?

Nope, unfortunately. Stuff to do:

* update duane's web scripts with my replacements in /home/adrian that
  generate the sponsors/software pages from a mysql database;
* move about the downloads section;
* update the template file and scripts used to generate stuff like the
  daily snapshots and changesets.

Adrian