Re: Squid 3.0 bugs that need you.

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:35:12 +1000

On Fri, 2007-04-13 at 01:40 +0200, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> > yay! this has been causing me some nightmares just thinking about
> it.
> > I'll get onto a purge this weekend unless there is anyone else who
> wants
> > to do it or veto it.
> > Speak up within 8 hours or I'll create a 'nocpp' branch and get to
> work.
>
> Should be trivial. It already supports out-of-tree cppunit if you have
> cppunit installed, and the cppunit requirements is only if your run
> "make test".

Which everyone should do before committing, of course!

This reminds me - Amos - your IPAddress patch, is the code thoroughly
unit tested? Thats as much a concern for me as is merging unused code.
I'd really hate to add more chunks of untested functionality
*particularly* when they are unused, as its easier for unused code to be
spectacularly broken and unnoticed than for used to code to be the same.

-Rob