Re: Request for access to squid repository

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:28:12 -0600

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 17:41 +0400, mikhail@kittown.com wrote:

> I'm a software engeneer with interest in squid development. I've
> programmed various data processing servers for a few years. The access
> is needed to contribute to Squid3 testing and development, especially
> ICAP support.

Henrik Nordstrom has granted you access. Welcome to the Squid community!

Squid3 can definitely use your help. You will find a list of most
important Squid3 bugs at http://tinyurl.com/2c99um

Once that list is empty, we plan to make a fresh Squid3 PRE snapshot and
will need to work on a flood of bug reports that may follow.

Thank you,

Alex.