auth_ntlm broken?

From: Gernot Tenchio <g.tenchio@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:11:32 +0200

Hi developers,

I've noticed that auth_ntlm does not work in current squid3-icap branch. As
far as I remember squid crashed right after printing
"AuthNTLMUserRequest::authenticate: authenticated user XYZ".

After looking into sources i saw two changes to auth_ntlm.cc. One is dated
03-Jan-07 and the other is dated 20-Jan-07. They changing the way
AUTHENTICATE_STATE_xxx is handled. After reverting these changes back to the
version before 03-Jan-07, auth_ntlm works again as expected. What was the
reason for these changes?

Gernot

--
Mahatma Glück, Mahatma Pech, Mahatma Gandhi.
    -- indian proverb