Re: ICAP orphan files ?

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 22:11:42 -0600

On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 21:15 +0200, Guido Serassio wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems to me that the following files in Squid 3 are orphaned:
>
> ICAP/ICAPClientStream.cc
> ICAP/ICAPClientStream.h

It looks like the functions these files provide are called from
client_side_reply.cc but the code is #ifdef-ed with
ICAP_CLIENT_RESPMOD_POSTCACHE, which is not defined anywhere. It sounds
like somebody was trying to get ICAP work with client streams long time
ago but did not get far or perhaps just wanted to provide hooks for
future use.

If there are not objections, I am going to remove the files and the
client_side_reply.cc code that references them. We should be able to
restore them from CVS if needed.

Thank you,

Alex.