Re: auth_ntlm broken?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 19:22:39 +0200

lör 2007-04-28 klockan 22:00 -0600 skrev Alex Rousskov:

> Thank you for reporting the problem! It sounds like the changes you are
> talking about came from the Squid HEAD branch. Perhaps they created a
> conflict and the conflict was not resolved correctly. I will investigate
> and try to fix.

That probablly the fixes for Bug #1792 and #1873.
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.0/changesets/10626.patch #1873
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.0/changesets/10632.patch #1792

Probably some other NTLM fix from Squid-2 is missing, or there was some
error introduced forwardporting these changes.

The Squid-2 versions look like
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/changesets/11170.patch #1873
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/changesets/11147.patch #1792 take 2
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/changesets/11145.patch #1792 take 1

Hmm.. Squid-2 has one more change not yet in Squid-3. Might be relevant
even if that only showed it's ugly head while using Negotiate in
Squid-2.

http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.6/changesets/11280.patch