Re: Squid 3.0 PRE5 and ICAP

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 14:14:23 -0600

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 14:20 +0200, Ghislain wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I test a Squid 3.0 PRE 5 and the nighty build 20070503. The problem
> is only present when I configure an ICAP service ( with a cache in
> ufs format or with null )
>
> In ICAP configuration I have
>
> icap_preview_enable on
> icap_preview_size 0
>
> If the service responds a 200 OK at the end of the preview ( then we
> don't have the body ) I get ( squid has been stated with squid -d 9 ):
>
> assertion failed: store.cc:817: "store_status == STORE_PENDING"
>
> Then Squid restart.
>
> Does someone have an idea????

I am not seeing this even though we are using zero-size previews. There
is probably something specific to the HTTP message.

I am sure we can fix this. Please file a bug report and, in addition the
the stack trace suggested by Christos, provide the trace of the ICAP
request and response (if you can). Please note that your cache.log
should already contain relevant messages.

Thank you,

Alex.