new.squid-cache.org updated

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 23:49:23 +0800

Hi,

I've updated new.squid-cache.org to be able to house non-templated content
in random places.

* templated content is now in files suffixed with .dyn
* magic with rewrite rules to handle emulating index.dyn without forcing
  all pages down the PHP template assembly thingy
* seems to do the right thing
* new.squid-cache.org/Versions/ is now a symlink to the existing location;
  so we don't have to rebuild nightly snapshots in >1 location

I'll commit this all to CVS soon. I'd appreciate some prodding to ensure
everything (bar /Advisories) is working. I'd like to get the final kinks
sorted out so we can put this site online as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Adrian