Re: Creating a Custom Authenticator

From: Mahesh Govindappa <myhaso@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 13:02:12 +0300

Hi Adrian
i really appriciate you interest.
I have Provided "Read and write" Rights to Others and Squid to the
file test.txt.
I even tried by changing the path to /tmp/test.txt.
but its wirting nothing into that file :(
i am attaching the screenshot of the permission tab of the test.txt file.
waiting for your reply :) .

best regards,
mahesh g

--